Home > Product Services > New Products
Miltefosine

Miltefosine

    Miltefosine CAS:58066-85-6 MF:C21H46NO4P MW:407.57 Appearance Off-white to white powder Identification(by MS, IR, 1H-NMR,13C-NMR, 31P-NMR) Corresponds to structure Water (K.F.) NMT 5.0% PH of 1% solution in water Between 4.0~8.0 Clarity (1.0% in H2O;1.0% in methanol) Clear and colorless solution Related substance (TLC) Choline chloride NMT 1.0% Other individual impurity NMT 1.0% Total impurity NMT 2.0%